Tuesday, May 19, 2009

No more packets

So, something I’ve been doing recently is sending the girls at my work recipes. In brief, the ladies of my office are packet girls. Packet sauces, packet stews, perhaps even packet meat. THIS HAS TO STOP. If you’re reading this blog, I’m pretty sure you’re a food lover, and accordingly, I probably don’t need to explain the reasons behind my hate of all things packaged.... sooooo I won’t. But if you are busy – which I presume you are – because isn’t everyone? Then watch this space. Over the next few weeks I’m going to post up some of the “end of packet food” recipes I’ve been giving the girls at work. They suggest to me a dish they usually cook using a packet – and I suggest (firmly) how they should be cooking it properly. My guarantee is it’ll taste better, cost less and impress their boyfriends. Win win.

No comments:

Post a Comment